As a College Board member, your organization is part of a unique educational community of over 6,000 diverse institutions. Your support and the connections you make across K–12 and higher education ensure our shared progress is possible.
Access the Membership Community
The community is an online self-service portal where individuals with membership roles can:
- Appoint membership contacts and delegates
- Pay membership dues
- View member organization and College Board committee details
- View upcoming membership events and meetings
Membership account managers, chief executives, delegates, and institutional voters can access this tool. Log in with your College Board account.
Questions? Email [email protected].
Attend Events and Professional Development Workshops
All professionals at member institutions receive preferred pricing for our national conferences, professional development offerings, and publications.
- Connecting across K–12 and higher education at our annual conferences including:
- Building AP expertise at the AP Annual Conference, local workshops, or summer institutes
- Engaging in dialogue at our Higher Ed Colloquium and Institute on Financial Aid
Find more College Board events and workshops.
Delegates are appointed by their institution’s chief executive or membership account manager to elect College Board Trustees and council members.
Councils take action on:
- Academic standards and curriculum development
- College affordability and financial aid
- Counseling and admission policies and practices
Check the council member directory to see who's on a council.
Appoint delegates through the membership community.