Become Part of Our Community
More than 6,000 high schools, districts, higher education institutions and systems, nonprofits, and government agencies across the world are College Board members.
- Get updates on programs and services in advance
- Have access to education’s largest global, cross professional community
- Are a guiding voice for College Board programs and services
Check the College Board membership directory to see who's a member.
Receive Member Rates
All professionals at member institutions receive preferred pricing for our national conferences, professional development offerings, and publications.
- Connecting across K–12 and higher education at our annual Forum and diversity conferences.
- Building AP® expertise at the AP Annual Conference.
- Engaging in dialogue at our Higher Ed Colloquium and Institute on Financial Aid
Find more professional development opportunities.
|College Board Forum||$100|
|AP Annual Conference||$50–$130|
|A Dream Deferred||$50|
|Native American Student Advocacy Insitute||$50|
|National Chinese Language Conference||$25–$40|
|Higher Ed Colloquium||$50|
|AP Workshops (Public)||$40–$75|
|AP Workshops (Private)||$500–$2,600|
|SAT Workshops (Private)||$650|
|Institute on Financial Aid||$50–$100|
|Programs and Publications|
|ACCUPLACER||$0.15 per unit|
*Savings vary based on time and type of registration/purchase
Participate in College Board Governance
Member organizations appoint delegates who elect College Board Trustees and council members.
Councils take action on:
- Academic standards and curriculum development
- College affordability and financial aid
- Counseling and admissions policies and practices
See how we’re governed.